Hello. I’m Tracey. 👩🏻💻
As you can see from my resume, I was formerly a journalist, an advertising copywriter, a UX writer, a video game narrative designer, etc. Currently, I’m a Content Design Manager at Netflix leading the games and interactive team.
My professional career may look like a hodgepodge of writing jobs, but they’ve all laddered up to one consistent mission — to create impactful storytelling in user-centric experiences.
Since you can read all about my work experience on my resume, LinkedIn profile, or this website, I’m going to use this space to tell you other things that you won’t find in those places:
- I am staunchly pro-serial comma.
- Equally, I am staunchly anti-serial killer.
- I worked at Hot Topic for three months, and I was Employee of the Month for two out of the three months.
- Hold on to your butts: I can quote most lines from Jurassic Park.
- I have an identical twin sister, and she’s a UX Designer. (No, we’ve never switched jobs for a day... yet.)
- I have, objectively, the cutest dog in the world. His name is Max, and his favorite thing to do is to fart on my pillow.